“Business is a game. If you can’t read the scoreboard you don’t know the score. If you don’t know the score you cant tell the winners from the losers”
Understanding business finance and financial information is crucial. However, many business owners find it difficult to prepare, present and interpret financial information. Hence they shy away from the ‘figures’ and abstain from effective financial planning. Many delegate this function to others and are blissfully ignorant for most of the year on how well their business is really doing. We all know what the results can be from doing that way!
• How to understand and prepare financial information
• The cash gap and how to close it
• Constructing a dashboard that works
• The difference between profit and cash
• Beliefs about money
• How to derive your profit mix